February 08, 2011

Proudly from Perda

Assalamualaikum and hi!


I thought I'm dreaming again for the second time, because again, I've been asked to conduct our school's ceremony for today's assembly. And the thing is we're not conducting the usual assembly, but man, it was ceremony! Not to mention, I'm the MC of the day and the MC of the same day of the past week, Minggu Bahasa Inggeris and Minggu Bahasa Melayu respectively. I feel burden on my shoulder but yeah, I have to.

Not to mention again, I have to sing in front of the audiences with my classmates. We suggested to sing the Universal Song as it reminded us on our precious time with Madam Ruthra Devi. So which one I should handle with, singing or MCing?

Anyway, we'll having our examination week after this week. So best of luck to all of you, 5 Arif members. Fighting!

2 comments: