March 16, 2011

Words

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Janell Shirtcliff's Coachalla Diary | NYLON MAGAZINE

Looks like it has been a long time since my last update. And looks like I'm busy. Was it?

 - So I see by watching TV make you busy
 - And by wasting time on social network make your life even busier. 

And suddenly my desktop made my life complicated.

 - Why you little stupid computer!
 - D'oh!

And not to mention, I have to take part in many competitions.

 - Azizi, you should have contribute your talent in this competition!.
 - Here too, Azizi!.
 - You have a perfect loud voice! You should take part in parliamentary-style debate!
 - You should acting as well!
 - OMG you are so handsome! Please sign in our Scrabble Competition!

Anyway, I've just received my Ujian Kemajuan 1 result and not to be shocked with, I got 8As and 2Bs! Alhamdulillah. But not to be really proud with. I still got my SPM. Hmm.

Before this, I've told you that my sister will bought me some souvenirs from South Korea, right? Well, I've said and it comes true!
  •  Black T-shirt with popular Korean animation
  •  Key-Chain 
  •  Seaweeds
  •  Korean coins
  •  Brochure on Best Place To Visit in South Korea (really annoying, right?)
  •  Pictures that have been captured in order to make me more jealous
That's all from me.

0 comments: