March 24, 2011

The Candidates

Assalamualaikum and hi! 

Silence | via Tumblr

Alhamdulillah. Congratulations to kakak-kakak and abang-abang of SPM 2010 who received their examination slips with flying colours today. You've gained our inspirations and motivations to keep studying for the upcoming examination, especially the one who get 9 As and 1B, Nur Shahirah.

We don't know what the future holds but at least we should study hard for better results. After saw those examination slip, I feel worried. Not because of the challenging questions that I'll face to, but worried of higher expectations from teachers and family. I hope they don't. Not to mention, I'm all weak in every Science subjects- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Additional Mathematics - you named it. Seriously I start to feel the burden on my shoulder once the past candidates got their results with flying colours. 

May Allah eases everything. To me and my friends. 
Let's working hard! We gonna make it! 

0 comments: