August 23, 2012

Islamic Art

 
Dream with me Tomorrow’s coming And even if it doesn’t come, We will bring it ourselves. Let’s being to tackle the road All our steps will lead us to our dream. Dream with me Tomorrow’s Coming And if it doesn’t come, We will bring it ourselves. Let’s being to tackle the road All our steps will lead us to our dream. No matter how many times we fall We can always get up We can break through the darkness We can turn our night into a thousand days. But let’s just dream… No matter how many times we fall We can always get up We can break through the darkness We can turn our night into a thousand days. But let’s just dream… Dream with me, my friend Our dreams will pave the way What I care about is the Innocent’s dream, No matter what it is, His soul will stay close to us, No matter how long the journey is, And even if we get lost along the way, Our eventual reunion Will lead us to our dream.

0 comments: