January 03, 2014

Pouring Rain

Alhamdulillah. At last, Fundamental of Molecular Biology and Personal Development examination were finally done. I have to admit that the university's examination is quite tough. You have to study hard and all-out throughout your semester.

Since I was lazy before, now I going to regret for what have I done for the entire semester. But anyway, I'd prefer to burn the midnight oils when it comes to study. Typical me. I'm forgetful.

While answering Personal Development's questions, at the foyer of Dewan Canselor Tun Abdul Razak (DECTAR), suddenly I'm shivered. Yeah. Rain cats and dogs from the outside. I'm intended to finish the questions early and get out from the examination hall, but it's worth nothing. Still I can't go back to my residential college with this rain pouring heavily. And still the rain comes down non-stop even the examination was finally over! So, just wait for it to stop. 

 Singing in the rain

Most of my friends took shuttle bus to go back to their colleges but I insisted, since the rain started to went down slowly. I decided to take a walk to my college because it will be late for me to arrive to my college if I take that bus. 

But since, there was NO sad moment with tears pouring all over the face here. I'm just want to tell that I'm just happy me! Walking through the rains, although my steps were suddenly faster than before, but seriously I really enjoyed myself walking through the rains.  Such a best moment, since the two papers were down today. I'm started to sing "Singing in the Rain" from Gene Kelly, or the cover one from Girls' Generation, smiling on myself. 

But when I started to sing the second verse of the song, then a motorcycle stop by the pedestrian walk. "Jom jom!" Oh my God. My friend with his motorcycle! He invited me to take the ride to go back to college, since we were from the same college. I'm really grateful. Alhamdulillah. 
Thank you friend. Thank you Allah. 

0 comments: